Prefabricated assembly building is a kind of building which is made up of some or all components processed in the factory, and then transported to the construction site to put the prefabricated components in place by reliable connection. The advantages of this kind of building are fast construction speed, small constraints by climatic conditions, labor saving and improving the quality of the building.
Assembled building features:
1. A large number of construction products are produced and processed by the workshop. The main types of components are: interior and exterior wall panels, laminated panels, balconies, air conditioning panels, stairs, prefabricated beams, prefabricated columns, etc.
2. There are a lot of assembly work on site, but the original cast-in-place operation is greatly reduced.
3. With the integration of building and decoration design and construction, the ideal state is that decoration can be carried out synchronously with the construction of the main body.
4. The standardization of design and informationization of management, the more standard components, the higher production efficiency, the corresponding component costs will be reduced, with the digital management of the factory, the cost-effective ratio of the whole assembly building will be higher and higher.
5. Energy-saving and environmental protection of building materials meet the requirements of green buildings.
Types of assembled buildings:
1. Block building
A large number of building components, such as interior and exterior wall panels, balconies, air conditioning panels, staircases, prefabricated beams, columns and so on, are processed by the workshop. Centralized production greatly reduces the cost of the project, but also conducive to quality control.
2. Sheet Building
Prefabricated large-scale interior and exterior wall panels, floor panels and roof panels are assembled, which can effectively reduce the weight of the structure, improve labor productivity, expand the use area and seismic function of the building. They are the main types of assembled buildings. The construction speed is fast and the construction price is low.
3. Box Architecture
It is a kind of assembled building developed on the basis of plate building. The most important feature is that all the room units or small cubicle kitchens, bathrooms or stairwells are constructed into load-bearing boxes, and then integrated with wall panels and floors. This kind of building is more industrialized and installed on site faster.